Erroneous Dates Modified and Problem Restoring Backup [moved to email]

Options
marksmeritt
marksmeritt
Community Member
edited September 2014 in Mac

Trying to put selected items into a folder, 1Password 4 froze up. After Force-Quit and running again, all items suddenly had a Modified date of today, even though only a small number out of over 700 total items had been modified earlier today. It is important to me to restore the accurate data re: when items were last modified.

I then attempted to restore backup, since there was a backup from earlier today. However, 1P says it cannot restore from that backup file.

Help??????????

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @marksmeritt,

I'm sorry to hear that something started going awry with 1Password when you were adding items to a folder. Since there's continued trouble when restoring from a backup we'd like to get a closer look at your current configuration and help you recover your data.

To do that, please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• marksmeritt
    marksmeritt
    Community Member
    Options

Email just sent. Thanks for your help.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @marksmeritt,

We've got your email with the report; thanks for sending that in. Someone from our support team will look it over and follow up with you as soon as they can.

ref: PRT-92937-413

• marksmeritt
    marksmeritt
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.