1Password mac not seeing iCloud sync data. iOS 8 is

Options
Digory
Digory
Community Member

I have recently upgraded my iPhone to iOS 8 and my 1password still sync still works well. The only thing is, my mac cannot seem to see it. I get a message saying "cannot find 1password information on iCloud". Any thoughts internet? Thanks so much!

My thought is it has something to do with enabling icloud drive on iOS 8.image

Comments

• Digory
    Digory
    Community Member
    Options

it displays as syncing in iOS 8, but is not recognised on OS X. (10.9)image

this is the system preferences on my mac. image

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Digory,

My thought is it has something to do with enabling icloud drive on iOS 8.

That is correct. 1Password is incompatible with iCloud Drive, although we do have an update coming soon. 1Password still supports Dropbox and Wi-Fi syncing on iOS 8 and after switching to iCloud Drive. Please let us know if you'd like help with changing your 1Password syncing configuration.

• fatsailor
    fatsailor
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having this issue on 7.1.2 after just installing the app to iOS. I've confirmed that my data was sync'd to iCloud 30+ minutes previously. No joy on trying to get it to sync to the iphone.

• Hi @fatsailor‌,

Have you also used either iOS 8 or OS X Yosemite with iCloud Drive at all? If so, that will break iCloud sync on iOS 7 or Mavericks devices permanently. When iCloud Drive is enabled, it does an upgrade on your actual iCloud account, and that change is not recognizable to earlier operating systems.

This discussion has been closed.