Entries lost after moving from one vault to another

Options
davegarratt
davegarratt
Community Member

I have just started using vaults to separate my passwords into work and private. I've just noticed that sometimes when I right click on an item, select share, vault destination and move that the item does not move. It appears to be in the original location until I change to the destination vault and see that it's not arrived. When I go back to the source vault it's no longer there either. I've been updating all my old passwords as I go along so restoring from backup is going to revert back the old passwords as well. I'm using

1Password 4
Version 4.4.1 (441008)
Agile Web Store

and saving my data onto a dropbox folder.

Any ideas ?

Dave

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sincere apologies that you are experiencing that, @davegarratt‌! I can't seem to reproduce that here, and I'm wondering if it may be resolved in the latest betas. They do require Yosemite, though, so I'm not sure I want to suggest you install a beta version of OS X just to test.

Does it make a difference if you copy the item?

What about using different vaults for source and destination than the ones you have been using? Even just reversing the move from vault B to A if you are having the problem moving fro A to B could help narrow it down.

Please let me know. We'll get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.

This discussion has been closed.