Safari Extension is not working: Cocoa 260 error

Options
2»

Comments

• Cynky
    Cynky
    Community Member
    Options

Yes every site which l try to access through 1password.

• Hi guys,

@Cynky:

I was testing your site and I think I know what's going on but I'd like to double check with you. Can you edit your Login item for My Supermarket and change the URL to this one: https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Administration/FormsPopup.aspx?forms=Signin

Save it and then try again in both 1Browser and Mobile Safari, does 1Password fill in now?

• Cynky
    Cynky
    Community Member
    Options

Hello MikeT. I did as you suggested and nothing changed. It's as though Safari and 1password cannot work together on my iPad. When I log into 1Password, and then enter a site via Safari. click on the icon for 1P it asks for my master log in again.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Cynthia ( @Cynky ),

Just to clarify, if you enter your Master Password when requested in the Safari extension, do you see your supermarket Login?

If so, it sounds like we'll need to take a look at your Security settings. Open 1Password and go to Settings > Security and tell me what you have set for each option.

Thanks for your patience as we work to sort this out!

• Cynky
    Cynky
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan, No I don't see anything after entering password in Safari,just the image like I sent you the photo of.

Earlier today l tried safari and after logging in twice I did get the mysupermarket log in, it did log me in but then the web page seemed to be blocked and I couldn't click on anything, nothing happened.

Settings - Security

Lock after one hour
    Pin code.... None selected

Clear clipboard. Never.

Cynthia

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Cynthia ( @Cynky‌ ),

I'm sorry to hear that 1Password is still misbehaving for you. I'd like to take a closer look at your system to determine just where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• eslevin
    eslevin
    Community Member
    Options

my ipad air will not work with the one password extension. Its blank and i have tried two different log ins. My iphone 6 works fine

• eslevin
    eslevin
    Community Member
    Options

Ok i changed the security and now the log in works better but i still have a blank 1password. And i did go to 1password opened up a log in from there into Safari and it is still blank. It is an iPad 4 running 8.02. Help

• eslevin
    eslevin
    Community Member
    Options

Ok I tried it on ipad 2 worked fine but would not feed the password in. Using the manual feature was glitchy i ended up copying password and typing user name. So far only the iphone 6 works well and the ipad 4 is a complete washout. Help!

• Cynky
    Cynky
    Community Member
    Options

Megan, re message 37, l have just sent the diagnostic report by email

Cynthia

• Ben
    Options

Hi @eslevin‌

Please see Megan's post (#37) above. :)

@Cynky‌

I wasn't able to find your report. If you sent it from a different email address than the one you have registered here on the forums could you please send me a PM with that address?

• Cynky
    Cynky
    Community Member
    Options

Have sent another diagnostic with the right email address this time. Sorry about that.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @Cynky.

ref: XGG-58375-726

• eslevin
    eslevin
    Community Member
    Options

I just sent diagnostic report per note 37. Thanks for your help. Iphone 6 working great. Ipad 4 is a blank

• Thanks, @eslevin, we've received your Diagnostic Report. Someone from our email support team will review it and get back to you as soon as possible. :)

internal reference number: VBH-68356-814

• Cynky
    Cynky
    Community Member
    Options

re message 44 is there any solution to the problem since sending in my diagnostic report please?

Cynthia

• Ben
    Options

Cynthia ( @Cynky )

You'll receive a response via email as soon as our technical gurus have had a chance to review your diagnostic report. Unfortunately we're pretty swamped at the moment, so requests are taking longer than normal. We're working as quickly as possible to get our responses back to our usual speedy times.

This discussion has been closed.