Help with multiple copies

Options
walleye49
walleye49
Community Member

I have one password on my laptop. When I purchased the product for another computer, iPad, and android, it set up different user files of the product. I thought they would be synced across all products. Is there a way to reinstall the products so that all are set up because i only update one and want all my others to update with my main one.

I purchased the product twice. The only reason I'm posting publicly is because agile bits says they don't answer emails in a speedy fashion. Also I don' have a phone number I can call to talk with a real person about my order.

Please help agile bits

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @walleye49,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. We do answer emails pretty quickly under normal circumstances, but we're quite busy lately due to the launch of 1Password 5 for iOS. The forum is a great place to get answers since it allows multiple people to see the responses and thus we help more people at once this way. If we need to move to email (or if you would simply prefer it) we can definitely do so. :)

That said, I'm more than happy to assist you here. Before we proceed, can you just confirm for me which computer or device or yours contains your full and correct 1Password data? Is it a MacBook, iMac, etc.? What about the other computer you mention? I just want to make sure we don't confuse things, so knowing how to refer to them should make that a lot easier.

If we were to propagate the full and correct data to your other computers and devices would that be satisfactory, or is there data in 1Password on the other computers and devices you would miss if we did that?

This discussion has been closed.