1Password 5 Pro features not unlocked even after reinstall

Options
1passworder
1passworder
Community Member

I sold my iPhone 5 and got the iPhone 6 a couple of days ago. After restoring, of course the Pro features are not available according to the announcements here. But even after deleting the app and reinstalling it directly on the App store on the device, the Pro features are still not available.

What is happening, 1password staff? Anyone else seeing this happening too?

Comments

• @1passworder‌

Just to confirm: you are definitely logged into the Apple ID you used to purchase 1Password 4 for iOS, correct?

Please let us know.

Ben

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1passworder‌

Congratulations on the new iPhone 6 ... I hope it's awesome! Could you let me know which version of 1Password you're using on your iOS device? Version 5.0.1 was just released and it should have fixed this pro features problem. I'd also appreciate it if you could confirm for me that you are using the same AppleID that you used to purchase 1Password for iOS? Since your purchases are tied to your AppleID, you need to use the same AppleID to take advantage of the Pro features. :)

• 1passworder
    1passworder
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, it was an AppleID problem, now it's resolved! Thanks for developing this wonderful app.

• Thanks for the update @1passworder. Glad to hear logging into the correct Apple ID resolved the issue for you.

This discussion has been closed.