Upgrade to family license

Options
Michael Distler
Michael Distler
Community Member

Hi there.
I did purchase 1p3 and upgraded to 1p4 a while ago.
Now I convinced my family of your product and would love to upgrade to a family license. Is this possible, or do I have to "upgrade" from 1p3 to a 1p4 family license ($35)?
Thanks in advance,
Michael

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

If you go to this link on the AgileBits store you should be able to type in your licence code (assuming you have one) and see the upgrade options. If you don't have a licence code, go to 1P4 > License on your machine and click on Upgrade License (which I'm assuming will show you the options: I can't check because I already have a family licence).

Stephen

• Michael Distler
    Michael Distler
    Community Member
    Options

ah, thank you.
    It gives me the same price as the upgrade from 1p3 would cost me... I just wonder if this is right?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Upgrading from 1Password 4 Single User License to a Family License is $34.99. The difference if you purchase a Family License upfront is $20, but if you decide later to switch the upgrade cost is $34.99. It's similar to buying in bulk. You get the biggest discount when you buy it all upfront. ;)

But it's still vastly less expensive than buying 4 more Single User Licenses. :)

This discussion has been closed.