Trouble filling on riogrande.com

Options
khad
khad
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem logging into Scottrade [Turn auto-submit off].

Comments

• LaNina
    LaNina
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I'm having the same problem with a site, wwwRiogrande.com. I assume you change the login to "never submit" and then change it back. Otherwise, there'd be no point to the Safari extension. Can someone help me here. I tried changing the login to never submit then back, and still usernmae and password are not automatically filled in. Thanks.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LaNina‌,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. I split your post from that other thread since it is a different site with a different issue. I want to make sure you get the attention you deserve. I hope you don't mind. :)

I see what you mean about the Login not filling. I was able to reproduce that problem when using a Login I saved in the browser. That is what we normally recommend, but in this case I'm wondering if you would be willing to try something different for me just for the sake of troubleshooting. It should help you.

1. Open the main 1Password app and then choose File > New Item > Login from the menu bar.
    2. In the Login item enter your username, password, and this URL: https://www.riogrande.com/Account/LoginRegister
    3. Give the Login a unique name so you know it is the one you just created like that. Something like "Rio Grande NEW" would work.

Are you able to fill the "Rio Grande NEW" Login item that you just created? Please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.