Wrong items per category counter on iPhone [Fixed on its own after a few more sync]

Options
simonra
simonra
Community Member
edited September 2014 in iOS

Hi,
There is inconsistency in displaying number of items per category between iPad (correct number) and iPhone (incorrect number). Both devices are synced with Dropbox correctly and shows the same items, but iPhone for instance Memberships 1 item, while iPad shows Memberships 3 items. If you get inside the category on iPhone you can indeed see 3 items there. The same with other categories. Credit Cards counter shows 4 items while in fact there are 5 items inside.

Devices: iPad Air, iPhone 4S

Comments

• Hi @simonra‌

I was not able to reproduce this issue on my iPhone. The counts appear correctly. Is there anything else you can tell us about your setup that might help in tracking this issue down?

• simonra
    simonra
    Community Member
    Options

Hm... the problem is that I've continued inserting items and the phenomenon I've described has disappeared. I can't reproduce it now by myself. Pity I didn't make screenshots :-(. Anyway all the items are inserted through Windows application and got synchronized with iPhone/iPad. If I see it again, I'll let you know.

• MikeT
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @simonra,

That's great news, it would explain why we can't reproduce it on our devices. I'd suspect the device hadn't had the time to process all of the work yet and it took a while to finish them.

Hopefully, we don't hear back from you and this is fixed for good. :D

This discussion has been closed.