Feature Suggestion: Bookmark Manager

Options
wer110
wer110
Community Member

I know in this day and age of sharing every breathing moment with everyone on the web that there are several multi-linked, on-line bookmark managers on-line for everyone to use, but I (being a little odd, and a bit of a digital security freak) am not the type to share my every precious moment let alone my bookmarks with everyone everywhere. So I think a built-in privately sync'd bookmark manager built in to 1Password would be a great addition, allowing you to access your bookmarks from every computer you have 1Password on, and with DropBox syncing you can access your bookmarks on systems that you do not. Just a thought.

Comments

• Hi @wer110,

You can sort of do this already with 1Password via the Go and Fill feature, you just have to approach it in a specific way. All of your Logins have a website that 1Password can open for you in the default browser. If you have auto-submit enabled, it'll also submit the data for you if the username and password fields are present. You can create Logins without username/password if you want, just the title and website, and it'd work.

In the browser extension or 1Password mini, you can go into the Logins category to find the item you want, click on it or press enter and 1Password will open it in your default browser and submit the data in.

There's 1PasswordAnywhere, the website version of 1Password you can access via Dropbox.com.

This discussion has been closed.