1password no longer connecting to Internet?

grafacha
grafacha
Community Member

Upgraded to iOS8, from iPad, login to 1password, try to login to any of my logins and 1password does not connect to Internet. Using wifi. Outside of 1password on iPad no problem connecting to Internet. What's up?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@grafacha‌ I have moved your post to the 1P for iOS forum where you will get more help. For a start have a look at this thread on this forum and see if there is anything there that helps you.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @grafacha,

Just to follow-up here, if the thread that @Stephen_C linked to doesn't provide a solution, please send us a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device so we can track down where things are getting tangled. There are instructions on how to do so in the linked thread, but I'll include them here as well, just in case.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.