1password locking within seconds of unlock

Options
VitaminH
VitaminH
Community Member

Hello AgileBits!

I recently purchased a iPhone 6 plus (Verizon model). I set it up using a back up of my previous 5s model. With the recent update to 1Password 5 (I am currently running 5.1 according to my phone) I have been having some issues. I have touchID enabled, however the app never seems to ask for it after the first run. The first time I run the app after instillation it sets up my sync (dropbox) and all seems well.

Typically soon thereafter if I try to open the app again, the loading screen (picture of the lock) seems to hang, sometimes indefinitely. After that - it never prompts me for touchID again, and always asks for the master password. After entering my master pass, I have sometimes less than 1 second before it locks again, sometimes it's up to 10, but it always locks again, relatively quickly and without me attempting to lock it in any way, while I'm actively using the app.

I noticed on another post to be sure to not have my finger on the TouchID sensor when opening the app, I tried that and the problem persists.

iOS 8.0.2
1Password 5.1
iPhone 6+ (Verizon model)

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• VitaminH
    VitaminH
    Community Member
    Options

I disabled TouchID to see if that made a change - and am still experiencing the same problems with the app locking itself up within seconds. I tried disabling "lock on exit", and made sure it was set to not auto lock for 10 minutes and no change, it still locks up in the middle of using the app. I made a short video I can upload somewhere if you would like, and also emailed in a diagnostic report last night as well from the email address associated with this account.

Anyone have any ideas? :(

• Ben
    Options

Hi @VitaminH‌

I don't see any diagnostic reports from the email address you have registered here on the forums. Can you please send me a PM here with the email address you mailed in from? No need to resend the report at this point.

Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

We were able to track down the report. Thanks!

ref: PIY-42133-411

This discussion has been closed.