1Password 4.4.3 Mac Upgrade problems

Options
MobileMagellan
MobileMagellan
Community Member

Just upgraded to 1Password Mac 4.4.3 and now says can't find 1Password Mini - as a result, i can't even start the main app and have been shut out of all my passwords. anyone have a quick fix? if I reinstall to lower version, will i lose my vault?

Comments

• MobileMagellan
    MobileMagellan
    Community Member
    Options

okay, after an email request for help yesterday and no response here, and multiple reinstalls, this one finally worked, so closing this out.

• Imacer
    Imacer
    Community Member
    Options

Where can I get the update?

• Imacer
    Imacer
    Community Member
    Options

I have version 4.4.2

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MobileMagellan‌

I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding here! We've been hearing from many users since the launch of 1Password 5 for iOS, and our small team is doing the best we can to get back to our usual snappy responses just as soon as possible.

It sounds like you were able to get everything working - which is awesome! I'm sorry that it was a bit of a process for you though. If you have any further questions, or hit any other snags, please let us know - we're here to help! :)

Hi @lmacer,

Did you purchase 1Password from the Mac App Store? If so, you are using the most up-to-date version of 1Password. The 4.4.3 update was released to webstore users only to fix an error in our updater. Since the updates to the Mac App Store version are handled directly by the Mac App Store, this fix is not necessary for the Mac App Store version.

This discussion has been closed.