Previously Used Passwords screen

Options
Zalqadi
Zalqadi
Community Member

I am using 1Password version 5.1 on iPhone 6 plus with 8.0.2

When selecting 'Previously Used Passwords' to see the previous passwords, a new screen opens showing them in a list. However, there is no navigation back to the previous screen, just like the one you have when you select 'Saved form details'. You have to get out of the app and re-login.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Zalqadi‌

I'm not able to reproduce this on my iPhone 6 (non-Plus). I show a "< Back" button in the upper left corner on both the previously used passwords screen and the saved form details screen. Perhaps an issue with the Plus? Anyone with a Plus that can confirm the same findings?

• Ashraf
    Ashraf
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I am having the same issue on my iPhone 6 Plus. There is no way for me to go back to where I was.

Here's my screenshot:

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Zalqadi‌ & @Ashraf‌ I'm not saying it's ideal but what if you do a finger swipe (left to right) across the screen, like you would to change screens of apps (sorry, that's probably a terrible way of describing having 2-3 pages of apps on your phone - hopefully you get the idea). A finger swipe like that, for me anyway, has the same result as touching a back button.

• Ashraf
    Ashraf
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

A finger swipe does not work on the Previously used passwords screen.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Zalqadi‌ and @Ashraf‌

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! You'll be happy to know that this bug has already been fixed by our developers. You should see an update soon that resolves the issue.

ref: OPI-1820

• Ashraf
    Ashraf
    Community Member
    Options

Good to know that it has been fixed. Thank you, @Megan.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ashraf,

Always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.