Sorting iPhone Safari "Send to ☐→" Extensions doesn't keep for more than a few days

Options
fisherg
fisherg
Community Member

Hello,
This is a little strange but each time after I sort the "Send to ☐→" extension list and move the 1Password extension to the top of the list, using the "More ..." button, so that when using extensions in Safari 1Password extension button always the first (very far left of the list), it only keeps for a few days.
Then it goes back to the bottom (i.e furthest right side of the list) requiring me to resort the list again.

Only items on the list are 1Password with on/off button, Add Bookmark, Add to Reading List, Add to Home Screen, Copy and Print.

Any idea why this is recurring and not letting 1Password stay at the top of the list?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

This is an iOS 8 bug. We will have to await a fix from Apple.

• fisherg
    fisherg
    Community Member
    Options

I suspected that was the case.

Thank you.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @fisherg,

I'm glad that @hawkmoth was able to help out here! I'm really looking forward to being able to organize my extensions too. :)

• reck
    reck
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah it's really annoying

I've got to say the quality of ios8 had not been up to the standard of past releases and I'm suffering bugs on a daily basis. I know a further patch is incoming so let's hope we get some big fixes.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @reck,

My fingers are crossed for some big fixes too! Thanks for your patience. :)

• reck
    reck
    Community Member
    Options

Looks like apple still haven't fixed this in 8.1. As soon as you close the app 1password shoots back to end of the share options.

• Hi @reck,

Yep, any time Safari is terminated in the background, it will lose the sorting of the activities row.

Apple is aware of this bug and from what I saw, I'm guessing it didn't make the cut for 8.1 because they needed to get it stable for the ApplePay rollout. We should expect a bigger bug-focused release next, I hope.

• reck
    reck
    Community Member
    Options

Let's hope for a bug fix release next Mike. Apple have added a lot of nice features in this release (8.x) but they need to concentrate on stability & bug fixing now imo.

• Ben
    Options

Agreed. :)

This discussion has been closed.