iphone 4s sync

Options
fvn
fvn
Community Member

Hi I just installed 4.5.3 on iphone 4s ios 7.1.2 and 1password keep syncing every 30 seconds. Isn't too much? I use dropbox.

Thanks

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi there,

Is all of your data on Dropbox? If so I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the 1Password app (this will erase the data from your phone), and then re-setting up Dropbox sync.

Thanks!

Ben

• fvn
    fvn
    Community Member
    Options

Didn't work, I switched off sync now. How often should it be syncing? Now it is doing every 35 seconds. Thanks
    Flavio

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, Flavio. Please create a Diagnostics Report from each of your devices:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report

Then attach the files to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Reports in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the reports we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• fvn
    fvn
    Community Member
    Options

Hi I did as your request but I had to send three different message with the three reports created from iphone, ipad and mac
    Thanks
    Flavio

• Ben
    Options

Thanks Flavio. I've flagged your reports for follow up by our technical gurus. :)

ref: XNW-43352-322

This discussion has been closed.