https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46967890/1pw.mov

Yosemite 10.10, macbook pro early 2013, 16gb, 500gb ssd

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @millifoo,

That is a bit of an odd error. Please try restarting 1Password. I was able to recreate this initially, but after restarting the main app, the separator behaves correctly. I hope this works for you as well!

• schwaggy
    schwaggy
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue here - MAS version, 6 different Macs. Definitely cannot drag the bar down.
    It's limiting the number of viewable entries. If you drag up to reduce the viewable entries, you cannot get it to expand unless you toggle the item list layout to left and back to top, it resets it back to where it's stuck.

• millifoo
    millifoo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,

Alas quitting and restarting 1Password doesn't seem to help.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

For what it’s worth, I have the same issue as well.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi folks,

I've filed a bug in our bug tracker for our developers to do some further investigation on this issue. Thank you for taking the time to report it.

ref: OPM-2401

• schwaggy
    schwaggy
    Community Member
    Options

Half fixed. The bar can now be moved, but the change doesn't stick between quitting and relaunching.
    Hate to sound rude, but do you guys test this stuff?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @schwaggy‌ The bug report connected to this issue hasn't been set as resolved so I don't believe they're claiming it is fixed at the moment. Any improvement might have been from working on a separate bug. It's still in the works!

• schwaggy
    schwaggy
    Community Member
    Options

I see, a casualty fix of another fix. Thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @schwaggy,

Thanks so much for your patience as we work to get this bug squashed! If you'd like to help us test 1Password to ensure that it's as polished and feature-full as possible, you're welcome to join the Mac beta. ;)

• schwaggy
    schwaggy
    Community Member
    Options

I would love to look at the beta builds and report back (20 years in the QA field myself) but I don't think I can as I use the MAS version exclusively.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @schwaggy‌

Purchasing 1Password through the Mac App Store isn't a barrier if you'd like to participate in the beta testing unless (and it's a big caveat) you rely on iCloud syncing. If you use Dropbox or other though the beta is meant to read your Mac App Store receipt, here's a link to a thread in the beta forum regarding this very aspect.

Just to repeat myself though, if you use iCloud for syncing then the beta isn't for you which by the sounds of it would be our loss.

This discussion has been closed.