iCloud is not enabled on this Mac

Options
EVH
EVH
Community Member

Can someone please help as this is infuriating, now.

I have a 1Password keychain synced to iCloud on a single iOS device (iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2). Everything works great and I can see the 1Password data that is stored on iCloud if I go to Settings > iCloud > Manage Storage.

However, when I installed 1Password 5 on a Mac running OS X 10.10 Yosemite, I get the following error..

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jd2mYdR.png[/IMG]

Both devices are signed in to the SAME iCloud account and iCloud drive is ENABLED on the Mac, but it just will not see the iCloud data.

I have tried everything including switching sync to Dropbox (both devices work fine this way btw), removing and re-syncing data using iCloud and I am at a total loss. Any ideas? I don't want to use Dropbox because I have moved my data to iCloud and frankly, running a cloud-based storage app for a keychain seems like overkill and waste of resources.

1Password 5 downloaded from the website, if that makes a difference?

Thanks,

EVH

Comments

• EVH
    EVH
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, so it seems that the website release of 1Password doesn't support iCloud.

New question, given that I've now bought 1Password TWICE.. how do I claim a refund on the useless web store release? :neutral_face:

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@EVH‌

You would need to discuss this with the staff. Please send in an email preferably from the one used to purchase 1Password, and including a link to this topic as well as a small note as to what the email is regarding.

support@agilebits.com

• MikeT
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @EVH,

I sent you a PM here, please take a look at it when you get a chance. I've refunded your duplicate order, and you should be all set now.

This guide will help you switch over to the Mac App Store of 1Password if you haven't yet: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac-kb/5/en/topic/switching-to-mas

This discussion has been closed.