Username showing in Mac desktop version, but disappears on iOS version...

Options
rjltj55
rjltj55
Community Member

I have several logins that work perfectly on my Mac desktop version, and are properly synced to my iPad. However, when I use the iPad "share button" 1password, the username is nowhere to be found and it won't autofill the form. I'm new to 1password from Roboform and am really hoping I can get this working. Any tips? Thanks

Comments

• Hello @rjltj55, and thanks for taking the time to write in! I'm sorry for the trouble you're running into using the 1Password Extension. Can you give me some more information about the logins that are not working?

1. Are you trying to use them in Safari, or some other app?
    2. When you bring up the 1Password extension for the logins that aren't working are you just seeing the 1Password logo instead of the list of expected logins?

When we show logins in Safari we search for them based on the web address of the site you're currently viewing. If that address doesn't match then your login won't show up. For instance, I had a problem myself this morning where a site had changed from .net to .com. When I first created my login for Crowdin (our translation service) it was at crowdin.net, but recently they changed to crowdin.com. When I tried to use the 1Password Extension to fill my login on that site it wasn't found because crowdin.net is not the same as crowdin.com. The solution was to edit my login and change the website for the Crowdin.

Let me know if this helps and if you need anything else.

This discussion has been closed.