Gear icon on the bottom left of the auto-save will avoid the repetitive prompts on specific sites

Options
Geoff Meakin
Geoff Meakin
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

1password is great (great work guys), however when I log into one site in particular (crunch.co.uk if you're interested), 1password offers to remember the userlogin/password from the first login page (thats fine), but also continually offers to remember the "any 3 random characters from your second password" page on the second login page. There is no way to tell 1password "please stop annoying me with the popup", since saving a new login is not an option, as the 3 random characters will change each time anyway, and then it will just ask to update the login each time. The popup only allows the options of "Not Now", or "Save New Login", there is no "permanently disable for this page/site" that I could find.

Is there something which I could tell the designers of the site to put on this page to stop 1password from asking to be helpful? I know you ignore autocomplete=off html tag for example as Ive read in other discussions. Alternatively is there something in 1password which would help with this use case? How have you guys catered for the "random characters from password" forms which banks/secure sites have?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @Geoff Meakin‌,

On the auto-save prompt, click on the gear icon on the bottom left, and you can tell 1Password to never prompt again on this site.

This discussion has been closed.