Lost logins

Options
rebroach
rebroach
Community Member

I recently upgraded to OS X Yosemite and 1Password 5 - and lost two-thirds of my approx. 400 logins/passwords. I still have 1Password 4 in the trash. Any way I can recover those lost passwords?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rebroach‌

The most common cause of something like this is having multiple keychains, and when upgrading the wrong one is detected. Our email support team can help you track this down.

Please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

• rebroach
    rebroach
    Community Member
    Options

I have sent by email a Diagnostic Report to support@agilebits.com and support+forums@agilebits.com.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rebroach,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: NHD-65528-762

• rebroach
    rebroach
    Community Member
    Options

Still waiting for someone from AgileBits to help with this issue.

• Hi @rebroach,

It looks like Laura from our email team has helped you resolved this by restoring from an early backup.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.