1Password4 upgrade from Agile store to App Store version of 1Password5

Options
ozarkcanoer
ozarkcanoer
Community Member

I bought my 1Password4 license from the Agile web store, not Apples App Store. From what I have read, to be able to use iCloud for syncing my iOS 8 iPad Air to my iMac when I upgrade from 10.9.5 to 10.10 I'll need 1Password5 from the App Store. How do I get credit for my 1P4 purchase and not have to pay for a new license?

I may wait to upgrade to Yosemite until 10.10.1 is released. Will your answer to my first question still be possible?

Thanks

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Please start by reading this post, which will deal with your first question. I imagine, knowing AgileBits, waiting for OS X 10.10.1 won't make a difference to the answer.

Stephen

• ozarkcanoer
    ozarkcanoer
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Stephen_C for pointing to that Agilebits reply. Now I've got confidence that they will treat me, and lots of other purchasers from the Agilebits store so we don't have to pay for 1Password 5 from the Mac App Store

• Ben
    Options

Absolutely! We just need a copy of your receipt. Please drop us an email when you are ready.

• mt00321
    mt00321
    Community Member
    Options

@Stephen_C: the comment linked in post #2 is no longer active. Returns a "Whoops! Comment not found." page. Sounds like it was a very helpful response while it was up.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options
  • Hi @ozarkcanoer‌,

It looks like Laura has helped with your purchase via email. I'm going to close this as this is specific to your case only. If you have any other questions, please create a separate thread or email us at support@agilebits.com.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.