Syncing across 3 computers and 2 iOS devices

Options
wowsam
wowsam
Community Member

I have three macbook pros....all from 2013 to 2014...all running Yosemite and all with 1Password 5.01 and all reportedly syncing to the same syncing vault on my 1Password folder on Dropbox. One computer shows 913 items, one shows 915 items and one shows 922 items. My iPhone 6+ and my iPad Air are each showing 911 items on 1Password 5.1

Seeing that each device (except the iOS devices) are showing a different number of items, puts into question the whole idea of syncing....how do I get each device to show the same number of items? Do I need to switch to iCloud Sync?

Thanks in Advance,
Sam

Comments

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wowsam. It sounds like the Macs somehow fell out of sync. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Macs: https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.