No syncing between iOS devices

Options
alanshort
alanshort
Community Member
edited October 2014 in iOS

Hello,

I have 1Password for Mac and iOS.

I have also installed 1Password on 3 iOS devices, an iPhone and 2 iPads.... All are syncing using the same iCloud account.

However when I add a new item using an iPad and then sync, the new item does not appear on the other devices?

I also see a different number of items on each device and on the Mac. I have searched for solutions to this and thought that I had fixed it, turning off sync and deleting the vault on all iOS and from iCloud, then syncing from the Mac (used as the master) and then pulling down from iCloud to the iOS devices, however things seem to be getting out of sync again...

I'm on Yosemite on the Mac and iOS 8 on all devices... When looking at my iCloud account i have a single 1Password valut file ( I used to have two and deleted both and re-sync after upgrading to Yosemite).

Things don't appear to be syncing properly however I'm unable to figure out why...

Help !

Alan

Comments

• Hello Alan, thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry for the trouble you're running into. It sounds like you've already done a number of the proper troubleshooting steps, which is great.

Just to be sure, you're running 1Password 5 on your iOS devices and your Mac, correct?

When you say that you have a single 1Password vault when looking at your iCloud account, where are you looking to see that information?

• We also have a newly minted iCloud troubleshooting page that you can check out here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac-kb/5/en/topic/icloud-sync-checklist-cloudkit

This discussion has been closed.