Mac license not working anymore

Options
hasael
hasael
Community Member

Hey guys.
I send you a message and also a email but nobody answer me.
I have problems with ma Mac license and need support.

Why nobody help me with my problem?

Comments

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hasael‌,

Sorry for the delay in responding via email. Since the release of 1Password 5 our inflows have been larger than usual and so is our response time. We're working hard to get caught up on our email and appreciate your patience.

We recently discovered that we had a bug that prevented 1Password 5 to migrate your 1Password 4 license. To fix this, you simply need to add your license in 1Password 5 once again.

If you don't have your license anymore, please go to this page and enter your email address and we'll send you your license.

I hope that this will help.

Cheers!

Rad

• hasael
    hasael
    Community Member
    Options

I have my license. should i post it here? It doesant work anymore.

• Jasper
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @hasael,

I've located the email you sent us, and responded there. :)

ref: WAE-98568-812

• hasael
    hasael
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @JasperP‌

This is a another Thread. In this Thread i have a Problem with the AgileBits Shop Key.
    I buy that before some years but it dont work anymore.

This was the Mac Family License for MAC. It doesant work anymore.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Edited by ~thightower to remove licese key posted to forums.

@hasael‌

I removed your post as it had the key along with your email in the screenshot.

I forwarded that key to @JasperP‌

But looking at your post it was a 1Password 3 key and 1Password 4 was paid upgrade from 1Password 3. Unless you purchased during the migration process .

Looks by your purchase date circa 11/2010 or maybe your in your date picker it would be 8/2010 if so you would need to upgrade to a new license. But before doing so please let JasperP respond to you to make 100% certain I was reading the data correctly.

• @thightower: Thanks for removing the screenshot and sending it to me. :)

@hasael: Like @thightower mentioned, that license is for 1Password 3 for Mac, not 1Password 4 (or 5). Old versions of 1Password can be downloaded here: http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/legacy_versions.html

Version 4 was a major upgrade, and a brand new app. From an entirely new interface to the return of Wi-Fi Sync, 1Password 4 for Mac has over 90 new features! Details here: http://blog.agilebits.com/2013/10/03/1password-4-for-mac-is-here/

And the current version, 1Password 5, is available as a free update for all version 4 customers: http://blog.agilebits.com/2014/10/17/1password-5-for-mac-is-here/

We have awesome upgrade discounts for existing 1Password users to purchase 1Password 5 for Mac. You can see your upgrade options if you enter your version 3 license key here: https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

• hasael
    hasael
    Community Member
    Options

So how can i update my V3 to V4 to get the V5 for free?

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @hasael‌,

When you upgrade your 1Password 3 license you will get a new license which will work with both 1Password 4 and 1Password 5 for Mac.

Cheers!

Rad

ref: AGW-105

• hasael
    hasael
    Community Member
    Options

If i try to upgrad my license then he told me it will b e a single licence. But my license is a Family License sir.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

With the release of version 5, the terms of the single user license changed. They now allow up to six family members in the same household to share it. So with that modification, the family pack no longer is available, since its features are now included in the single user license.

This change brings the web store version into line with the terms of Family Sharing for people who purchase through the Mac App Store.

So don't worry about that update.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hasael,

I hope that @hawkmoth's explanation has helped you here! Upgrading to a new 1Password 5 for Mac license will allow your whole family (up to 6 members) install 1Password on their Macs.

If you have any further questions or concerns, we're happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.