Changes are cleared in edit mode when switching away from 1Password

oncleben31
oncleben31
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Android

I've some issue when I'm creating or editing an item in 1password (changing a password for exemple).
If I generate a password, copy it, switch to another app to paste my new password without saving the item and switch back to 1 password, the form is empty and I lost the login/pwd already entered.

It is really annoying.

Comments

• Hi @oncleben31‌. Thank you for reporting this. I completely understand your frustration and there is a lot of room for improvements in this area. I think the correct behaviour should be to contain your information as you switch through applications. I will bring this up to the development team here and we will look into improving this use case. In the meantime, please tap on the 'Save' button before switching away from 1Password.

Let us know if you have any questions.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

@saad, I reported this during the beta phase. It's not a new issue. Are there any plans to implement a proper bug tracking system for 1Password?

• Hey @RichardPayne‌. We do have a really good issue tracking system that we use internally. It helped me locate the original request for this and I added a vote to the issue.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

I meant one that was publicly available. That way, we can see the current bug list, avoid filing duplicate reports and it has the added bonus of letting us know how you're prioritising stuff.

• We don't have a tool like that available publicly but that's a neat idea!

This discussion has been closed.