Password Not Filling In On Universal Card Site [Resolved - save new Login, update username]

Options
cisko
cisko
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Can’t log in to the AT&T Universal Card website with 1Password. User ID gets populated but not the password. Tried manually saving new Logins multiple times but no luck. 1Password had worked previously with this site without problems. Need some help.

www.universalcard.com

1Password 4.4.1 (441006), APP Store version
1Password Extension 4.2.5
Mac OS X 10.9.5

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cisko,

Thanks so much for including the URL in your original post - it makes it a lot easier for us to figure out where things are getting tangled.

In this case, when I go to www.universalcard.com, it re-directs to this site: https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/OutsideView.do?forward=Index&siteId=AC&langId=EN

From that site, I am able to create a new Login using the Save a New Login Manually steps in our user guide. This gives me a Login that will fill correctly ... after I have edited the username field to include the proper username and not the obscured version that Citibank is so fond of displaying on their log in screens.

Am I working from the wrong page here?

• cisko
    cisko
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,

Thank you for the help. Following your instructions I was able to create a working login on the Citi site. Citi has been using the same link for years with redirects to the actual login page. I’ve had to build new logins from time to time but this I was stumped. Thanks again.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cisko,

I'm so glad to hear I was able to help you out! Citi bank has been doing a good job of keeping us on our toes here - their log in process seems to confound 1Password just a little bit.

Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.