Security Audit for Weak Passwords

Options
JefT
JefT
Community Member

Hi Agilebits,

For the Weak Passwords section of the Security Audit, I'm only seeing "Terrible" passwords (of which there aren't very many, luckily). Is there a way to see more than just these (weak but not that weak).? Perhaps a slider that scales the complexity or length...? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi @JefT,

Huh... I hadn't actually even noticed those sections in Weak Passwords. Thanks for pointing them out to me. Looks like if all you have are passwords under Terrible then that's all 1Password found. Here I have a few under Terrible (accounts that aren't actually mine, I swear! :smile: ), and a few under Weak. If you aren't seeing anything under Weak, there's nothing to be shown there.

Hope this helps.

Rick

• JefT
    JefT
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @rickfillion‌,
    Well I know I have passwords that aren't very strong (perhaps yellowish green) and rather than search manually through all passwords one by one, I'd like to see them here.

The use-case, if you're interested, is I wanted to go through my old passwords and replace relatively weak ones with stronger passwords.

• Thanks for the explanation, @JefT. I'll file that as a feature request.

Cheers.

Rick

• JefT
    JefT
    Community Member
    Options

I just discovered that switching the "Item List Layout" from Left to Top shows what I requested:

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JefT‌ I'm glad you discovered a solution that works for you :smile:

This discussion has been closed.