need 1password 4

Options
monike
monike
Community Member

So i finally got my new mac, it's running on OS X Mavericks and i have no plans on changing this for now. Unfortunately i am not able to download the version of the 1password software i have actually purchased. Even in my customer account it says now i had purchased a license for version 5. That is not the case.
How can i get this software running on my new machine? Without upgrading to yosemite! Thank you.

Comments

• monike
    monike
    Community Member
    Options

okay, maybe it's enough to scream around a little. It seems to work now with the app from the old mac which i just copied to the new one. It didn't work before but really hope the problem is solved now.
    But anyway, i think it should be possible to get access to the version i bought.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

@monike‌

All purchases as of recent show 1Password 5, however this license also works for version 4. Version 5 was a free upgrade to version 4, so this was really the easiest way to make sure all customers could upgrade without the need to reissue all new licenses to all customers. Imagine he headache of that. :wink:

To download the version 4 app, visit the downloads page and at the bottom is the legacy support downloads section. Where version 4 can be re downloaded if necessary.

• Hi guys,

We have a report in our tracker to try to make the older versions more visible on the downloads page. As thightower correctly point out, you can find 1Password 4 on the bottom of the downloads page for now: http://agilebits.com/downloads

In addition, 1Password 5 licenses will work in 1Password 4 since it is a free update to all 1Password 4 customers. We made a change to show 1Password 5 on all purchases, so customers are aware they're eligible for 1Password 5 already without buying again.

This discussion has been closed.