1Password for Android - 'Logins' get synced, but are empoty

omiersch
omiersch
Community Member

Hi, have been using 1Password for my Mac, iPhone and Android for a while and finally upgraded to the latest version.
Somewhere along the process the sync for the type 'Login" broke.
It works perfectly between Mac and iPhone (wifi sync), but all the items of the type 'Login' remain empty on my Nexus7 (Dropbox sync).
The element itself, the title and notes get synced, but not the username and password fields.

It works for new items in both directions, but not for old ones. Unfortunately I have about 300 of those.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Oliver

Comments

• Hi Oliver. I'm sorry to hear your login items are not syncing over to your Nexus 7. I'd like to ask you to try to log into 1PasswordAnywhere and see if the logins look okay there. To do so, log into https://www.dropbox.com in a web browser and open the 1Password.html file in the 1Password.agilekeychain you're syncing to in Dropbox.

I'd also like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from your Mac and another from your Nexus 7 tablet. The diagnostic reports will give us a better understanding of what's happening during sync.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• lomaxi72
    lomaxi72
    Community Member

I have the same problem of Oliver.
    Perfect sync (wifi sync) between PC and iPhone, but something went wrong during the Dropbox sync between PC and my LG G3 (D855, 32GB, firmware V10L-EUR-XX, Android 4.4.2).
    Password and username fields remain empty.

Thanks, Max

• saad
    edited November 2014

Hey Max! Sorry to hear you're having sync issues between your computer and your LG G3. :( I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices. This will give us a better understanding of what is happening under the hood with sync.

Windows

Android

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.