1Password does not offer to save password on flybe.com

Options
pjlewis
pjlewis
Community Member

Today I registered for an account on flybe.com to book some flights. After registering on the site, 1Password did not offer to save a new login, so I logged back out and in again manually. Again, 1P did not offer to save the login details. Don't know if there's something specific about that website, as I have been able to save logins from other sites today. I have tried multiple times on the flybe.com website without success.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Hi @pjlewis,

I'm sorry to hear that this didn't work for you. If your vault is locked, 1Password won't offer to save the login automatically. I suspect that this is what you ran into. I just tried here with flybe.com on Chrome and was able to create an account and 1Password prompted me to save the login.

You can force 1Password to save the login for the site by going to its login page, filling in the fields, then before you click the 'Login' button, bring up 1Password either via the browser extension, or the mini. In the top right you should see a gear icon. Click on the gear icon, and a menu will show up. In this menu there should be a "Save new Login" menu item. Clicking it should get the username/password values and offer to save them to 1Password.

I hope this helps.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.