Missing Categories in 1Password on iPad Air 2

Options
ScorpioX3
ScorpioX3
Community Member

Am running 1Password 5.1.1 on both my iPhone 5S and iPad Air 2, along with 1Password for Mac 5.0 on my iMac. iPhone and iPad running IOS 8.1 and iMac running Yosemite 10.10. On my iMac 1Password, there are 13 categories. Previously all the categories were consistent on all 3 devices. However, after the update to 1Password for IOS prior to the current version, both my iPad and iPhone only showed 4 categories at first. A subsequent update of 1Password for IOS corrected the problem on my iPhone but not my iPad. Have tried deleting and reinstalling the iPad copy twice so far without the problem being resolved. Is there something I can do to correct this or is it an unresolved bug in the app on the iPad Air 2?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

My iPad Air 2 syncs perfectly with my Mac using wifi sync. What sync method are you using, please?

Stephen

• ScorpioX3
    ScorpioX3
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Dropbox. As I said, works perfectly with my iPhone 5S but not my iPad Air 2. The number of items matches exactly on the iPad, I'm just missing most of the categories.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options
  • Ben
    Options

Please let us know how @Stephen_C's suggestion works out. :)

• ScorpioX3
    ScorpioX3
    Community Member
    Options

The problem remains, unfortunately:The number of items in 1Password on my iPad is correct but I am missing 9 of 13 categories. My iPhone 5S has the correct number of items and all categories.

• MikeT
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @ScorpioX3‌,

Is 1Password running as a free app or is the Pro feature unlocked? It sounds like 1Password is in the free mode, which would only show the four categories.

Try unlocking the Pro feature with your AppleID in 1Password via Settings > Pro Features and tap on Restore Purchases. Once it is restored, it should fix the problem.

• ScorpioX3
    ScorpioX3
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, tapping on Restore Purchases fixed it. But did I just pay an additional $9.99 for the Pro feature? I had purchased the app before and all the categories showed on my previous iPad 2 which the iPad Air 2 replaced.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

If you previously bought 1P4 for iOS (or 1P5 for iOS) you will not have paid anything extra simply to unlock the Pro features using the Restore Purchases facility. I had to do exactly the same as you when I installed my previously purchased copy of 1P for iOS on my new iPad Air 2.

Stephen

• ScorpioX3
    ScorpioX3
    Community Member
    Options

OK, thanks everyone for the help.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ScorpioX3, on behalf of everyone who helped, you're very welcome! Please let us know if you need anything else. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.