Adding the third vault via Dropbox sync crashes 1PW 5.1.1

Options
sberchtold
sberchtold
Community Member

When I add a third vault to 1PW 5.1.1 unter iOS 8.1 over Dropbox sync I get the message, that no sync information was found. I tried a different order of adding the vaults on three devices (2 x iPhone 4S and iPad 2). After that selecting an prior added vault that already synced crashes 1PW.
Two vaults, no matter which, sync well.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

That is very interesting @sberchtold‌. Can you please cause the crash to happen, and then immediately after send us a diagnostic report? Please create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• sberchtold
    sberchtold
    Community Member
    Options

Just sent the diagnostics and two screen shots. Hope, it will help.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sberchtold, I took a quick look in our system, but I was unable to find an email from the address associated with your forum account. If you haven't received a reply to that email yet and want to make sure we've received it, please send me a private message with the email address you used to send it, and I'll be happy to track it down and ensure that it gets answered as soon as possible. Thanks! :)

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sberchtold,

Thanks for the message, I was able to find your email. I'm sorry you haven't heard back yet, but I'll make sure someone gets back to you soon. Thanks for your patience! :)

ref: JDP-72382-156

• sberchtold
    sberchtold
    Community Member
    Options

Tested it just with new version 5.1.2: Now it happens when adding the fourth vault:-(

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sberchtold, I see that someone replied to your email a couple days ago with questions and some troubleshooting steps, but you haven't responded to that. Did you receive the email? If not, please check any junk folders or spam filters in case it was caught there.

Since you needed to send in diagnostics reports (and in case you need to send more), we'll need to keep the conversation going through email. Assuming you received or can find our email reply, please reply to that with the requested information. If you did not receive that email, and if you can't find it in your junk folders/spam filters, please let us know. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.