After the upgrade from 3.7.2 Pro my E-Mail Accounts are "Logins"

Options
pcpanik
pcpanik
Community Member

Hi together,
after the upgrade from my old iPhone Pro 3.7.2. version to the new 1Password 5, all my E-Mail Accounts are converted to "Logins".
That would not be so bad, if I'd be able to create new ones with all the SMTP and IMAP fields.
I've bought the "Pro Features" and two E-Mail Accounts are now listed under "accounts". :) But all others don't! :(
How can I push all other E-Mail accounts to "Accounts"?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pcpanik,

I'm sorry for the confusion about this! Starting in version 4, there were some changes to the categories. A few categories were converted to Logins. Depending on the exact category you had used to store your email account information in version 3, some may now show up as Login items.

At this time it is not possible to move an item from one category to another since the fields are different in each category. We're looking at this for the future and may have some better solutions eventually. For now, you would need to copy and paste the data into a new item in the new category.

For some of your email accounts, you may want to keep separate Logins and Email Account items. This is because Login items allow for filling your username & password in the browser but Email Account items do not.

Hopefully this helps, but let us know if you have more questions about that. :)

This discussion has been closed.