program freezes

Options

I am using iPhone 6+ with iOS 8.1 and the current release of 1password pro. if I use the touch id to log in, and go back the program just about the time it requires login again, it does not show the touch id or the code entry gateway, but instead freezes on the item I last looked at and will not allow me to push the home button to go to the home screen or press it twice to list the current programs so i can close 1password. Occasionally it will let me use siri to switch to another program where I can use the double press on the home key to clear the 1password problem, but not always. This invariably causes me to have to shut down the phone and restart. This has happened 4 times in the last week. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @cvglass‌

Next time this happens, once you are able to get the app shut down and restarted, please send us a diagnostic report. Please create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.