Font too small for people with eye impairment

Options
_udo_
_udo_
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

I have AMD, and have trouble with reading the information I have stored in 1Password.

Please add a feature;
1. Allowing users to increase the font size
2. Allowing selection of window size elarging everything to 100%, 120%, 150%,200%

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

udo‌ I've added your vote to our request tracker. We'll see what we can do to get our fine devs on the case.

Until then, it does seem options are limited. I don't know if you've played about with it or not but there is an option System Preferences : Accessibility : Display and it's a check box titled Increase Contrast. That and maybe playing about with the system screen resolution may help make not just 1Password easier but programs in general? That's just a thought as for something you could look at now rather than in the future.

ref: OPM-1715

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options

Don't forget also to enable Accessibility > Zoom > Use scroll gesture with modifier keys to zoom. Then, Control + mouse wheel / track pad will very nicely zoom in and out at the location of the mouse, with crisp scaling and anti-aliasing. This is an often under-appreciated feature, and it really shines on the Mac.

This discussion has been closed.