Bug Report for Mac and iOS versions re: Credit Card security code error

Options
CityGal
CityGal
Community Member

Hello,

I just received a new VISA card with a new expiration date and new verification code. I went into 1Password for Mac to update the information to the card and saved it. If I click on the field where you can choose between Copy and Reveal, I've discovered that the new updated verification code does NOT display under Reveal, nor does it copy accurately. But when I went to Edit (initially thinking I had somehow neglected to update the code) lo and behold the new and accurate code is there. The unfortunate side effect is that if you rely on 1Password to fill in that field accurately when on a website, you'll discover that the old, out of date verification is the one that is entered in the field on a web page.

This behavior is identical in the iOS version as well. I will post this in the Mac forum too, but it should be addressed quickly.

Thanks

Comments

• MikeT
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @CityGal,

Do you recall how old that credit card item is? Can you try creating a brand new credit card item on the Mac (do not duplicate the current one) and see if it'll then fill in with the right code?

BTW: You do not need to create duplicate threads, just one is enough. I've deleted the other one, so we can focus in a single thread to fix the issue.

This discussion has been closed.