CraigRT
Community Member
edited November 2014 in iOS
 Mac | iOs 5.02 | Working  
iPad Mini Retina | iOs 8.1 | Working  
iPhone 5s | iOs 8.1 | **ERROR**  
iMac | Os X 10.10 | Working  
Macbook Pro | OsX 10.10 | Working  

It was all working fine but I recently updated a password on my iMac and I noticed that the change did not show up on my iPhone but did on my iPad. I tried to manually start sync but it just sat there saying that it was syncing and did not complete. I then tried deleting 1Password but now it cannot set up the sync, I get the message "iCould Drive Not Available". Password changes are still propagating fine between other devices, so obviously it is not a global problem with iCloud Drive.

I have followed the suggestions and I have turned off include Drive, deleting data; Logging out of iCloud; then logging back in to iCloud and reenabling iCloud Drive. Same result, same error message.

What do I need to do to get this working again?

Comments

• Hi @CraigRT,

Can you reboot your iPhone a few times and see if that'll get it working? So far, our investigation points this to be an iOS 8 issue with iCloud.

• CraigRT
    CraigRT
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT, that seems to have done it. Working now, thanks. Next time will I need to log out of iCloud etc or will a few reboots do it? I guess I'll just have to see.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue on my iPhone 5s every couple of days. iPad Air 2 is working fine. I've also observed it with another iCloud-syncing app. A ”simple” device reboot helps. Very annoying, though not 1P's fault, apparently.

• Hi guys,

That's great to hear. We're hearing good progress is being made with the latest beta of iOS 8.1.1 but it doesn't yet fix all the issues.

@CraigRT‌:

Next time will I need to log out of iCloud etc or will a few reboots do it? I guess I'll just have to see.

A simple reboot is all you need to do for now.

This discussion has been closed.