1Password 5 fails to record or enter any data on iFixit site

Options
DrNixon
DrNixon
Community Member

iFixit.com is not playing nice with 1Password (Mac or iOS) - I couldn't use the program to record my username/password, fill in identity information on the shipping page, or enter credit card data. It didn't work on my iPad or using Firefox on my Mac. Not sure if this is an issue with the site or the program?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DrNixon‌

Could you report back with the various versions that you're currently using please. I'm interested in your precise version of 1Password 5 (it shouldn't make a difference but if you could say if it's the MAS or webstore version too), your version of Firefox and the version of the 1Password extension which is independent of the version of 1Password.

I ask because I just created a test account over at iFixit.com and I could log into the site using the ⌘\ keyboard shortcut (I didn't go as far as trying to enter credit card details into an order). Now I'm not using Firefox, I'm using Safari which may be behaving differently.

I don't know how you feel about it but would you be willing to try Safari and see if it results in the same behaviour as you've observed in Firefox?

This discussion has been closed.