Version 5.1

Options
kattnip333
kattnip333
Community Member

app store says I have 5.1 but when I open it up it says 4.1. What's with that ? When I look at the help area it says ipassword pro 3.7.2..... I'm thoroughly confused what do I have?

Comments

• Hi @Kattnip333,

Can you tell me which iOS version you're using? You can find out by going the iOS Settings App > General > About, scroll down to the Version field. You should be running iOS 8.1.

This image will explain which 1Password version is installed by looking at the app icon on your home screen: http://i.agilebits.com/cdj/iOS_Versions.png

Can you tell me which letter matches your icon?

• aspg
    aspg
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a way to determine what version of 1Password is installed on my iOS device that is more straightforward than looking for subtle visual cues in the app icon? Most apps have an "About" button that just tells you what version you have. Does 1Password have one of these? What am I missing here?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I agree it's not at all easy to find the iOS 1P version number. Go to Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting and you should see it at the bottom of the page. (I believe it may be somewhere else as well but can't now find it!)

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

It is also available at the bottom of the "Settings" screen within 1Password. :)

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

How right you are @bwoodruff‌...and you told me that the other day, too. My poor tired old brain is giving out I fear!

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

No worries. Heh. :)

This discussion has been closed.