iPhone showing only 2 of 3 vaults.

Options
stevelasvegas
stevelasvegas
Community Member

1Password 5
Version 5.0.2 (502007)
iPhone 5s 8.1

I have my Primary vault syncing w/DropBox - works well and I can access the vault on my iPhone.
I have a shared vault - Linda - syncing w/Dropbox - works well and I can access the vault on my iPhone.
I created a new shared vault - Melissa - syncing w/Dropbox - it is working well and I can access it on my MacBook Pro.

Problem: Melissa vault - I can't seem to add it to my iOS app using the following method, I receive a scary warning about merging. I don't think I want to merge, I only want to add the existing shared Melissa vault.

Any help would be appreciated - Thank You.

Comments

• Good morning @stevelasvegas and thanks for the report. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having here. Can you tap on More Info and let me what it says? It will show you a comparison of the two vaults 1Password wants to merge.

• stevelasvegas
    stevelasvegas
    Community Member
    Options
  • Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stevelasvegas,

From your screenshots, it looks like you're trying to sync an existing vault with a different keychain file in Dropbox. Can you confirm that you're going to Settings > Vaults > Add Vault in order to start syncing with the Melissa vault?

Also, which vault has 866 items? Is that your Primary vault?

• stevelasvegas
    stevelasvegas
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not sure I understand the question. I have added a screen clip that might help you to know what I'm doing.
    Here is the screen clip. --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/io3qvqkqo85e7mx/1Password.mov?dl=0

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014
    Options

Thanks for the video, @stevelasvegas!

I don't think you're doing anything wrong - actually I think this may be due to a bug in 1Password. I just wanted to make sure that you're trying to add the Melissa vault by going to Settings > Vaults > Add Vault. If so, you shouldn't be getting the Vault Mismatch warning at all. It seems like it's trying to merge the Melissa vault into your Primary vault (don't worry about the number of items being different, as that is likely part of the bug). Just make sure you don't merge them!

The good news is that this bug should be fixed in our next update. That update should be coming soon, although I don't know the exact day. I apologize for the inconvenience!

ref: OPI-1921

• stevelasvegas
    stevelasvegas
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your help.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome, @stevelasvegas! Once the update is released, please let us know if you have any trouble adding that vault.

This discussion has been closed.