Cost

Options
wescid
wescid
Community Member

just trying 1Password on my iPad and I am interested in having it on my iPhone, iMac and a windows PC as well. What would be the total cost for use on an;
IPhone
IPad
IMac
Windows

Comments

• wescid
    wescid
    Community Member
    Options

just trying 1Password on my iPad and I am interested in having it on my iPhone, iMac and a windows PC as well. What would be the total cost for use on an; IPhone IPad IMac Windows

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Should be easy for you to calculate, depending on where you intend to buy. Is the something unusual about your needs?

• Hi @wescid,

You only need to make one or two purchases:

1. 1Password 5 for iOS is free to use but it does include in-app purchase if you want to unlock the Pro feature. You can find out about the Pro features here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios-kb/4/en/topic/pro-features-faq. 1Password 5 for iOS is universal, so one purchase for all of your iOS devices.
    2. At our web store, you can purchase the Mac and Windows bundle license here: https://agilebits.com/store/

Note that if you need iCloud sync, you must buy 1Password at the Mac App Store, not our website as iCloud sync is restricted to the Mac App Store version of 1Password. This does mean you can't get the bundle license but instead, you can buy the Windows version at our web store.

We do not list prices here because it changes all the time. If you need further assistance, please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com.

• boccep
    boccep
    Community Member
    Options

Don't purchase it until they fix all the issues!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

As a number of us have no "issues" at all, and updates and fixes for others are free and regular, there seems little point in not having the app.

Edit: And no, I don't work for AgileBits. :)

Stephen

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I second what @Stephen_C‌ says. No software is completely free of bugs, but as far as function goes, I have no issues either.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks folks. :)

This discussion has been closed.