ICloud sync not working on IPhone or iPad

Options
hanumanbaba
hanumanbaba
Community Member

Running ios8 and yosemite on my macs.
Macs are syncing with iCloud no problem.
Neither ions device can sync... Get the message that it is syncing but not items are downloaded.
Tried restarting 2 times.

Comments

• hanumanbaba
    hanumanbaba
    Community Member
    Options

Am running ios8.1 on both iPad and iPhone 6 and Yosemite on Mac book pro and IMac.

• hanumanbaba
    hanumanbaba
    Community Member
    Options

Have reinstalled 11Password from app store 2 times on each device andrestrated each device 2 times

• Hi @hanumanbaba,

Thanks for writing in and explaining what you did so far.

We'd like to see the logs from your iPhone (we'll look at iPad later) to see what it is saying when it tries to connect to iCloud to download data. Here's how to collect the logs:

1. Unlock 1Password on the iPhone, go to Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting and tap on Log Settings. Go through the list to tap on: Replicator and Sync.
    2. Now, go to Settings > Sync, tap on Sync Now
    3. Wait about ten minutes and go to Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting, tap on Email Diagnostics to email the report to us, change the To field to support+forum@agilebits.com and please include your forum username in the body of the email. Now, press send to email it.

Let me know when you sent it, so we can look at it.

Thanks!

• hanumanbaba
    hanumanbaba
    Community Member
    Options

1P does not unlock on my Iphone now. After i tap the icon, the "key" moves up towards the top of teh screen and nothing happens or can be done.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hanumanbaba, do you mean you are prompted for your Master Password, and you see the unlock animation after you enter it? If so, what exactly do you see after the unlock animation?

If 1Password isn't working correctly after unlocking it, it may help to follow these steps:

• Double-click the Home button and swipe up on 1Password to close it.
    • Restart your iOS device (hold down the power button for a few seconds and "slide to power off", then turn it back on again).

After the restart, are you able to open and unlock the 1Password app?

This discussion has been closed.