iCloud Sync: Migrating to Dropbox

Options
Begrin
Begrin
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

I read the closed thread explaining the icloud sync issue, but frankly I am still frustrated and angry. Your software is not inexpensive (until you went freemium) and you let me hose up my sync with an ipad and iphone syncing via cloud without a mac solution. Certainly I should have noticed and paid more attention, but I am now overwriting icloud and dropbox, and the merge is a disaster.
You may close the thread, and you may avoid any direct support mail addresses, but you really ought to understand how disappointed I am in your rollout planning.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Bergin,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble migrating from iCloud to Dropbox! We'd be happy to help you with this process, as it really shouldn't be painful or disastrous. I took a look in our email system for any messages from the email address attached to your forum account, but I was unable to find any. Did you send the email from a different address? If so, please let me know which address you used - or, if you have already received an automated response from our BitBot assistant, please let me know the ticket number that you were given. This will allow me to track down your email and ensure that it gets answered quickly.

This discussion has been closed.