iCloud not properly syncing?

Options
mike2847
mike2847
Community Member

Hi. I just started using 1Password. When I first got 1Password it was on my laptop. I created a master password, then I changed the master password. A couple weeks later I downloaded 1Password on my iPhone (iOS 8.1) and I click on sync with iCloud to sync an existing vault. It recognizes my vault, but it's only the old password that let's me into the vault on my iPhone, not the changed new one that I have been using for a couple weeks. Note: The newer changed password is what works on my laptop (not the old one). When I go into the settings on my laptop, it says 1Password was recently synced, so I'm confused as to why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mike2847‌

apologies for the problem you have. We currently have a bug in our iCloud sync that doesn't sync the Master Password change properly. We are working on a fix. In the meantime, what you could do is change your Master Password on your iPhone to the same one you use on your Mac. To do that open 1Password and go to Settings > Security > Change Master Password.

This discussion has been closed.