Backup Date Wrong [Resolved]

Options
RubenEcheverria
RubenEcheverria
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

Hi Everybody:

I use 1Password purchased through the Appstore and 1Password for iOS, in the last months my backups have wrong dates.

For example all my backups have the same month ex. June but different days.

I ´ve tried to delete preference and another kind of files and nothing. Any solution?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @RubenEcheverria‌,

Hrmm... that's no good. It's possible that you are running into a variation of a bug we fixed last week related to how we name those backups. Could you tell me which Preferred Language, and Region you're using on your Mac under System Preferences > Language & Region? Our fix will show up in version 5.1.0 for Mac which doesn't yet have an official release date.

Rick

ref: OPM-2513

• RubenEcheverria
    RubenEcheverria
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rickfillion:

Thank you very much, we had selected like first language Spanish as second English and like region Spain (Custom).
    We have selected only Spanish and selected Spain as region, not Spain (custom) and the Backup date are ok now.

Thank you very much again.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RubenEcheverria‌

I'm glad to hear that Rick was able to help you out here!

Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.