Change of password

Options
sharonaccola
sharonaccola
Community Member

When I ordered an upgrade of 1Password, I didn't notice that my my old email address was on the form. It seems like the new password was sent to that address. How can I have it sent to my current address. I immediately changed the information on the form, but the letter had already been sent.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I'm sure you'll be taken care of if you send a message to support @agilebits. com. Include both email addresses, so they can find your records. I know that the support team has been very busy lately and have been behind their usual standard for responding, so a little patience might be needed.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sharonaccola‌

I was able to locate license information for you using the email address you used for your forum account. Is this still the correct address that you wish to have on file?

It seems like the new password was sent to that address.

Which password are you referring to? If you'd like your license file re-sent to a different email address, please send me a private message with the email address that you would like to have on file, and I can resend your licenses to that account.

If I'm misunderstanding you, please let me know!

ref: 482201

This discussion has been closed.