Problem syncing with iCloud (iPhone 6)

Options
JAlves
JAlves
Community Member
edited November 2014 in iOS

Every time i sync my iPhone 6 with iCloud i received this message: Received a didCompleteWithError without receiving a response from the server. My iPad Air and MacBook Pro with Yosemite are syncing ok with iCloud! I have 1Password for Mac.
I was NOT able to resolve this by deleting the app, reloading the app and then synching with iCloud.

Comments

• JAlves
    JAlves
    Community Member
    Options

Now it says "Couldn't get an authentication token, 1Password found a problem"

• clm1k1k
    clm1k1k
    Community Member
    Options

I have a similar issue, but with iPhone 5. I have installed the latest update of 1Password (5.1.2) and am running 10.10 Yosemite on my Mac.. The notes for the update indicate that I should be able to turn off syncing with iCloud and turn it back on. When I do try to activate sync with iCloud, I get either "didCompleteWithErr..." or "Couldn't get and authentication token...". I have changed my iCloud password in the last few days, which might be confusing it. I don't want to delete the app and start over, because I believe I have data on my iPhone that was not synced back to Mac and it would be a real pain to recreate. Help!

• Hi guys,

@JAlves, have you recently changed your iCloud password and/or enabled two-factor authentication? Can you check to see if other apps are syncing fine via iCloud?

Can you try rebooting your iPhone because that sometimes fix iCloud glitches.

@clm1k1k‌,

Please try rebooting your iOS device if you changed your iCloud password and haven't restarted the device since. You might have to log out of iCloud and log back in with the new password if the reboot doesn't help. When I changed my password a while ago, a reboot bought up the iCloud prompt asking me to enter the password.

It might not be able to get an authentication token from iCloud because you're logged in with the old password.

• JAlves
    JAlves
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Ok i found the problem with my iPhone! Log out from iCloud on iPhone, log in and now iPhone is sincyng again! Thanks

• Ben
    Options

Perfect! Thanks for the update. :)

• JAlves
    JAlves
    Community Member
    Options

You're welcome!

• MikeT
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hopefully, clm1k1k will have the same success.

This discussion has been closed.