iCloud not an option on Mac? [Not in the website version, it is only available in the MAS version]

Options
reemusk
reemusk
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

I've followed all the steps listed in the troubleshooting and advanced troubleshooting guides. I'm on 10.10 and iOS 8. I can't even get grt iCloud to show up in 1password settings.

Help!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@reemusk‌

Are you already using a syncing method ? Do you have the Mac App Store version? It is the only one that can do iCloud syncing. The AgileBits website version cannot sync over iCloud.

• reemusk
    reemusk
    Community Member
    Options

Well damn. I have the website version. Is it possible for them to convert the license?

• Hi @reemusk,

Unfortunately, no, there is no way to convert the license into a purchase at the Apple's store. Did you buy the website version in the last 30 days? If yes, we can give you a refund and you can grab it at the Mac App Store. Please read this pinned thread for more information:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/30446/icloud-changes-in-the-website-version-of-1password-5#latest

To get the refund, please contact us at: support+webstoreicloud@agilebits.com with your purchase information. Also, please include your forum username in the email, so we can connect the email to this thread.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.