Terribly slow sync in Nexus 5 Lolipop

bass63
bass63
Community Member

Recently upgraded to Lollipop (clean install with factory reset) and the 1password is TERRIBLY slow on Dropbox sync. I has ~2249 updates and after TWO DAYS and numerous restarts and reboots it has synced 79 of them !!!! How can this be fixed?

Comments

• We released a compatibility update a few days ago for Android Lollipop. Could you update to version 4.1.3 on the Play Store and let me know if you're still experiencing this issue? Thanks.

• bass63
    bass63
    Community Member

yes. the issue is still here. couldn't wait and synced using sdcard option :-(

• @bass63 Are you syncing any other devices with your 1Password vault in Dropbox? If so, we may be able to get some clues as to why this is taking so long from a diagnostic report on one of those other devices.

• jaddison
    jaddison
    Community Member

I'm seeing this as well. 46 of 709. Been running for 15 minutes or so?

Is this normally a long-ish operation?

• Hey @jaddison. That sounds a little too long for the initial sync to take place. Could you send us a diagnostic report from your Android device? It will really help us get a better understanding of your 1Password environment and device settings. Please follow these instructions to create the report and we will take a look into it. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.